Tuesday, April 26, 2016

REVIEW: Silicone Bibs that Actually Catch Food!




Review of Baby Bibs - Set of 2 Soft Pocket Silicone Bibs from Amazon.

These are super functional bibs.

They are a decently thick silicone that is soft against my child's skin and the pocket manages to stay open naturally so that it actually catches food. I had my toddler daughter wear it and it had a handful of macaroni and cheese in it by the end of the meal! 

It's all one piece and super easy for an adult to put on even if you have a wiggly child (there are "stops" on one end of neck straps that you slide a little circle on) but secure enough that a child can't just rip it off (like with velcro). 

It also is easy to clean. I wish it came in a variety of different styles (I'm not huge into character designs) but that is minor compared to functionality. Finally, one of the cool things that surprised me was that these are not finicky bibs. It arrived rolled up in a really small container. I expected to pull it out and have folds and rolled edges, but it was perfectly flat. So you really could store these in a diaper bag without worrying about messing it up. 

I did receive a sample of this product to facilitate my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are entering a giveaway, please ensure that your email address is visible in your profile or included in your comment so that we can let you know if you've won!

Next Post Previous Post